bongbong chating place...

Saturday 5 December 2009

TODAY...

juz now i go bath, i think many things... i feel tat today is juz such a long day...

my "ah yi" come my house last nite... she come very late...
today, my mum scare my "ah yi" dunno how lock our house arlam, so, she wan me wait her...
her daughter very "fan"!!! she wan wat thing then muz wan!!! sienz!!!
but, after take me to my mum shop, they go ad... they go to my grandfather house...

bYe bYe "ah yi"~

in the morning, 1 MMU student(prety gal) come my mum shop to cut hair n wash...
after my mum help her cut n wash, i help her dry her hair... after drying, she say "thank you"
to me... 1st time hav a costumer say thx to me after drying n tat is a prety gal.... wah~ kena shock ad... her eyes so shock... wah~ lucky... haha...


then at 2.15pm, chern khai & zhi yuen come my mum shop... we tuition 2gether...
b4 tuition, we play games til "pekcek"!! 1 stage play 3 time but all lose!!! haiz...

then 3.30pm, we go tuition...

yeah... some of my primary sch fren oso go tuition at thr... haha...
miss u all...

after tuition, i nid go 2 karen house 4 her bro married cerebrate... many ppl at thr... i oso see some of my mum costumer...
hapi wif u all(fren)... walk walk at nite, walk "meng geng chang" place... haha...
finally muz bac home 22... bYe bYe frenz....

then, after bac home.............................

WALAO!!!

an orange i eat hav a "fruit worm"!!! kanasai!!! yuck!! pui pui pui!!!

haiz.... such a long day... lets end it by slp... zzzZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment